friendly reminder: booking method & availability

just a friendly reminder for all lovely customer :)

1. please be notes that 50% deposit is compulsary upon confirmation.

And please book your dates by pay me 50% deposit, i cannot accept your only words as a confirmed and booked.

2. please booked me AT LEAST 1 month before the event.

most people tend to wait until the very last minutes to confirm, and thats really make my schedule really hectic.

3. please check my availability through my schedule here, and confirm to me again (in case i forgot to update my schedule)

4. start on january 2010, trial makeup only FREE for client who already booked and confirmed my service on their wedding/ enggagement (50% deposit required). If you are not booked yet, but need a trial, RM50 will be charge.

sorry gal', but i have too :( that's for my fuel and toll

thats all for now. thank you all ladies for your cooperation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment